Preparing for FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey we advice you to do this
1-2 weeks before your procedure:
- Stop drinking alcohol and/or smoking.
- Do not take aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory medications.
- Do not use hair growth treatments.
- Do not take any multivitamins including vitamin B and vitamin E.
- Do not have permanent waves, hair coloring, or hair relaxing procedures.
1-3 days before your procedure:
- Start taking medications as prescribed by your hair transplant surgeon.
- Stop using skin creams, such as Retina-A.
- Drink plenty of fluids and rest.
- Stop any exercise as recommended by your hair transplant surgeon.
- Wash your hair with an antibacterial soap / shampoo each day for the two or three days prior to the hair transplant procedure.
- Do not use hair gel or mousse, or hairspray.
On the day of your hair transplant procedure:
- Eat a normal healthy breakfast. Avoid caffeine so you are as relaxed as possible for the procedure. Your surgeon may ask you not to eat in the 6-12 hours prior to surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothes that can be removed without pulling them over your head.
- If you wear contact lenses, eyeglasses, or dentures, bring the case with you and be sure that your name is clearly printed on it.
- Use the restroom before your procedure. There will be long periods sitting and resting during your hair transplant procedure. You will not be able to use the restroom during this procedure.